Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Face Essentials

Bobbi Brown Oil Free Tinted Moistuizer in Light Tint
I really like this tinted moisturizer for summer. It did feel a bit sticky after I applied it but it kept me shine free for hours. If, I want a more finished look, I lightly powder my t- zone. After I read reviews on orange face effect I decided to order a shade lighter and the extra light tint was too light.

Benefit R.S.V.P Cream Eyeshadow
This was the only product I liked in the Benefit Beauty In A Box. It's a light taupey, neutral color for me and adds a bit of sheen to my eyes.

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
I pile on the mascara so I don't need eyeliner.

TheBalm Concealer in Extra Light
I just add a dab of this and use a foundation brush to blend in with my tm.

Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
I use this on my cheekbones and brow bone for a pretty, subtle glow.

Dior Aurora Bronzer
I heart this bronzer! It gives me a perfect bronzy glow without looking muddy or orange. I just dust this all over and use a smaller brush to add more color to my cheeks. I don't even feel the need to add a pop of blush with this bronzer. This is definitely a product that I'm glad I ordered and it's currently out of stock on sephora's website.



No comments:

Post a Comment