Saturday, May 14, 2011

You are going to be replaced...

Contour Powder
I was using Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer as a contour powder because it was too dark to work as  bronzer for me. I'm on the hunt for a neutral taupe blush/bronzer. I'm considering NYX Taupe blush or the  Illamasqua Disobey Blush.

Brows
I'm rather tired of my Anastasia Ash Brow Pencil and after watching a pixiwoo tutorial (lemmings galore) I have decided that I need Laura Mercier's brow definer in my life.

Powder
I have been using Laura Mercier's translucent loose powder to tame my oily t-zone. I think I will try Ben Nye's loose powder in banana or a less yellow shade. Mario Dedidvanovic uses this.

Peach Blush
I had Illamasqua's Lover and it pulled more orange on me. I'll head over the local Mac counter and check out Peaches.

Concealer
TheBalm concealer is a great creamy concealer/color but it does disappear throughout the day. I just want to see what else is out there. I have my eye on the 2000 Collection Lasting Perfection concealer as seen in the latest pixiwoo tutorial video.

Liquid Highlighter
Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl swatched very lovely on my hand and not so very lovely on my face. It's a nice light gold shimmer but it was kind of hard to blend. I think I'll try Becca Skin Perfection Shimmer in Opal and Pearl.

Too Faced Naked Palette
I would have loved this if only the eyeshadows weren't so shiny.

Urban Decay Naked Palette
The eyeshadows were way too warm for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment